Contract: Instrument Lead Engineer / Malaysia
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* Possesses recognized B.Sc or B.Eng degree in relevant branch of engineering
* Registered with Board of Engineers or recognized International Institution
* At least 10 years of relevant experience in project planning, supervision, construction and design work associated with onshore / offshore oil / gas production and processing facilities or other engineering as appropriate.
* At least 3 projects with comparable size and complexity and at least 1 MOPU project experience.
* Shall have working experience in designing MOPU and major offshore structure and shall be familiar with PTS and requirements of national and international codes and safety standard of the relevant discipline
* Candidates with full working rights in Malaysia only.
The Malaysian Company offers topside maintenance, engineering, construction, installation, procurement, commissioning, project management, structural fabrication, marine, underwater, and subsea services, as well as aerospace engineering, skilled manpower, and property investment and development services.