Contract: Project Manager / Bid Manager (MV/HV Systems) / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 3 months|
As one of the worlds leading Electrical Power Solutions company, the client assists their customer's use of electrical power and aims to increase industrial productivity in a sustainable way.
As a Project Manager / Bid Manager, you will be working alongside the Bid Team where you will be responsible for ensuring project activities are performed in accordance with company policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements and financial targets.
This role is a 3- month contract with full time hours based in Brisbane.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage project life cycles and work with internal teams to ensure that requirements are understood, and timeframes met
- Manage bids in response to request for proposals from customers
- Managing the preparation of all technical, financial and project management aspects of the bid/estimate/quotation process
- Oversee the development of project plan documents in relation to scope, budget, schedule, and risk management
- Meet project deliverables and compliance with contract requirements
- Writing, editing, review and management of bid content and assist in the preparation of estimates
- Liaising with relevant managers and team members to ensure all proposals are appropriately resourced
- Be involved in the development and implementation of bid strategies
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Engineering or relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Strong knowledge of Medium/High Voltage Systems - Either Managing or Bidding with these systems
- Ideally 3 + years' experience as Project Manager/ Bid Manager within the Electrical/ Power Industry
- Experience using SAP, Salesforce and Microsoft Project computer programs
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the electrical engineering industry
- Strong knowledge of commercial aspects of business, estimating and tendering processes
- Proactive and highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail
If you meet the above criteria and are available for a 3- month contract, please submit your application.