Contract: Batch 1 Topside QC Supervisor / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
A Topsides QC Supervisor is required for a 28/28 rotation in Qatar (offshore work) progressing to onshore work in Singapore.
- To implement the Major Project Quality Management System at Project level,
- To ensure that Contractor is following the technical requirements for material, welding, NDT and testing activities.
- To perform welding inspection as per defined Quality Control plan.
- To review and release piping test pack prior pressure testing.
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- Welding, Certified to - AWS CWI, CSWIP Grade 3.2 or EWIP/IWIP-C or COMPANY approved equivalent.
- NDT Certified Level II as per ISO 9712 for RT and UT.
- Construction experience is required on wellhead platform, topsides, structure, piping and practical knowledge of applicable codes and standards such as AWS, ISO, API, ASTM and ASME. Experience on construction yard is required.
- A good knowledge of International codes/standards related to design, fabrication and inspection.
- Comprehensive knowledge in welding, material and NDE.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Language: English mandatory.
- BOSIET + H2S.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020