Contract: Project Manager / North HollandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Haarlem, North Holland|
In this role, you are responsible for preparing and planning revision stops for larger / complex technical installations. You are responsible for a safe, timely and correct execution during a shutdown within the sterile GMP environment.
As a Shutdown / Stop coordinator, you are responsible for:
* Planning maintenance stops on main equipment, so that maximum availability of installations is guaranteed;
* Drawing up and managing a shutdown schedule for both Parenteral and ICP production locations;
* Organizing and coordinating the shutdown meetings;
* Organizing the evaluation meeting with stakeholders (maintenance, validation and calibration, engineering, production, supply chain, and quality);
* Drawing up and managing an H&S plan that is necessary for the execution of the work;
* Monitoring the progress of all activities during the stop window;
* Drawing up and managing the shutdown budget;
* Management and update of the closing scenario with associated work instructions.