Senior Civil & Structure Engineer / Malaysia
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
* Responsible for delivering civil design engineering work efficiently and in a timely manner during proposal and project delivery stage.
* To perform civil and structure design engineering work which includes;
* To study ITB documents and develop the design basis.
* To prepare Bill of Quantity and physical check on drawings.
* To perform minor design calculation, drawings and report works.
* To check and verify drawing from civil sub-contractors accordance to the guidelines or procedures.
* To liaise with the clients on the engineering deliverables (drawings or documents) as per clients specifications.
This is a 1-year direct contract (renewable) role.
Established since 1961, our client is a Japanese engineering, procurement and construction company serving mainly the hydrocarbons (oil and natural gas) and petrochemical sectors worldwide. Its various business include R&D collaboration, design, engineering, equipment procurement, construction, test operations and technical guidance in such areas as general chemicals, petrochemicals, oil refinement, natural gas, electric power, nuclear power, advanced production systems, distribution, etc.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
* Registered with BEM
* At least 10 Years of working experience in Civil & Structural Design works in on-shore Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries.
* Minimum 8 years of working experience in brownfield plant.
* Knowledgeable to operate STAAD pro, AutoCAD and ESTEEM.
* Able to do BQ estimation for cost estimation and as-built purpose.
* Able to do inter-discipline co-ordination and possess good communication skills with client and sub-contractor.
* To supervise Civil & Structure Engineer in executing Civil & Structure design engineering work.
* To deliver drawings or documents according to the requirements within the expected timeframe.
Candidates with full working rights in Malaysia will only be considered for this role.