Electrical Engineer / MalaysiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
Responsible for delivering Electrical design engineering work efficiently and in a timely manner during proposal and project delivery stage.
* Electrical Design & Engineering Work - to develop engineering design work based on requirements and to coordinate with other departments on the design work.
* Preparing pre- commissioning/commissioning procedure and assistance.
* Construction Assistance - to provide supervision at the construction site (depends on projects varies from few days to few months).
* Procurement Assistance - to provide data sheet to Procurement, prepare bid tabulation and conduct evaluation on vendors' quotation
Established since 1961, our client is a Japanese engineering, procurement and construction company serving mainly the hydrocarbons (oil and natural gas) and petrochemical sectors worldwide. Its various business include R&D collaboration, design, engineering, equipment procurement, construction, test operations and technical guidance in such areas as general chemicals, petrochemicals, oil refinement, natural gas, electric power, nuclear power, advanced production systems, distribution, etc.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering.
* Minimum 3 years of working experience preferably in Oil & Gas industry.
* Capable to prepare electrical deliverables such as Single Line Diagram, Load Schedule, Motor Control Schedule, Cable Schedule, Cable routing drawing, Power and Control drawing, Area Classification drawing, grounding drawing, etc.
* Sufficient knowledge of International Codes & Standards in relation to Electrical Design.
* Able to undertake works in electrical design up to construction at site (supervision).
* Experience in Project Engineering, Preparation of Electrical Inquiry Documents and commercial/technical Bid Evaluation. MTO and Cost Estimation and Inter-Discipline coordination.
* Familiar with Electrical Equipment such as Transformers, HV & LV Switchgear, MCC, Motors, UPS, LCS, Communication equipment, etc.
* Able to perform Electrical calculation such as Cable sizing/Voltage Drop calculation, Short circuit study, etc.
* PC literate (MS Word, Excel &