Contract: Commissioning & Operation Manager (Refinery) / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 3 year|
COMMISSIONING AND OPERATION MANAGER (Refinery)
Oversee integration between construction and operations, ensuring that all equipment, facilities, and system controls are fully operational and installed to project specifications.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Approve operating manuals for outlining the operations necessary for startup, normal operation, shutdown and emergency response.
2. Collaborate with project engineering, construction and commissioning teams throughout the project execution and life-cycle assuring project specification, operational requirements, best practices and project objectives are met.
3. Determine resourcing needs for the project, with input from facilities, construction, and other teams, and report resourcing requirements to HR or reporting line manager.
4. Ensure that field operations and maintenance are conducted in a way manner that optimizes productivity and facility performance.
5. Ensure emergency systems involved in the facilities, or assets to be adequate.
6. Ensure a detailed commissioning and startup plan including system turnover sequencing and resource requirements in coordination with construction, operations, and other involved project teams.
7. Ensure adherence to Quality Management System for operations such as Permit to Work (PTW) system, Procedures, Work Instructions, OEMS - Manual and etc.
8. Ensure and certify completeness of handover process, system, document and certificates i.e. PSSR, RFSU, RFPT, PAC and FAC prior to handing over to business operations.
9. Identify opportunities for improvement in system processes, production and reliability.
10. Identify risks to operations and facilities and act to address, to control or to mitigate the risks.
11. Manage assigned resources, including personnel, to ensure operation personnel readiness for continued operation of facilities.
12. Manage the project commissioning and operations team in participating engineering design review, existing facility verification, commissioning, start-up and performance test run activities.
13. Oversee adherence SSHE guidelines during commissioning, startup and performance test.
14. Recommend and follow up equipment and system controls to determine need for new equipment, adjustments or process changes.
15. Review intake/production data reports on equipment, facility or plant.
16. Verify the implementation of commissioning tests, startup and performance tests to ensure that equipment has been installed and operated as mandated by project specification.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in Commissioning and start up in Mega project in Oil and Gas industry or 20 Years experience in project commissioning management.
- Experience in construction management is advantage.
Please send resume