Contract: Planner/Scheduler / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
The main function of a planner / Scheduler is to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to production schedule. A typical production planner is responsible for reviewing and distributing production, work and shipment schedules and compiling reports on inventory levels, cost, etc.
* Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
* Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities.
* Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and quality control measures.
* Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
* Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to analyze costs related to manufacturing, labor and materials.
* Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
* Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to shipping and production.
* Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* 5- 10+ years related experience required.