BD Manager / Sri Lanka
|Salary:||£7000 - £12000 per month|
Business Development Manager - Sri Lanka (Infrastructure Engineering)
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager with a Engineering Infrastructure background for Sri Lanka covering the South Asia Region.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading international consultancy and play a key role in its continued growth in Sri Lanka, the Region and its Global presence.
The successful individual can be either director level or manager level but shall work closely with Board members and Senior Management to lead the business.
Scope of Position:
- The successful individual will be the official representative in the region/ territory and will collaborate closely with Head office in Colombo, Sri Lanka and the Global Business Team.
- Identify and map project opportunities in the region and contribute to develop country strategies and will coordinate to achieve its milestones.
- Represent in all areas pertaining to the regional programme, including dialogue with governments, coordination with donors and other institutions, and communication with outside parties.
- Work closely with country representatives and provide necessary guidance to achieve country annual plans.
- Guide the country representatives to prepare business development budgets against each county's annual plan of activities.
- Guide and develop the capacities of country representatives and other supporting staff.
- Provide recommendations to the availability and recruitment of key project staff.
- Provide expert advice in preparing project proposals.
- Be responsible in submitting quarterly report against the regional plan.
- Ensure to uphold the value proposition of which is to "provide innovative infrastructure solutions within a conscious business framework".
Key requirements for the role:
- Good Public Relation and Business Development capabilities.
- Previous Transportation, Architecture & Buildings, Irrigation, Water, Social and ICT business development experience.
- Regional knowledge ideally with IFI and donors.
The salary package on offer is flexible depending on experience but shall range from $7,000 to $12,000