Freelance/Contract: Rail/ Metro Architectural Team Leader (stations) - ($13000 - $16000 per month) / PhilippinesClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$13000 - $16000 per month|
Rail/ Metro Architectural Team Leader (stations) - Philippines
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is supporting a leading consultancy with a major Rail/ Metro project in Philippines for which they are urgently requiring a Architectural Team Leader.
Opportunity & Responsibilities:
The client is a major International consultancy firm who are working as part of a Joint Venture for this donor funded scheme.
Working as part of an international team the successful individual shall be leading a major package of works consisting of around 20 stations. You shall be supported by additional architectural resources and be responsible to liaising with all stakeholder both internal and external.
- Support the Civil/Station Team Leader for smooth implementation of the Project for all design and construction issues related to architectural design.
- Review and optimise (if necessary) detailed design of all architectural works for railway station and depot, particularly the station architectural design including but not limited to the station layout plan to optimise the passenger flow during normal operation mode and emergency mode.
- Assist Civil/Station Team Leader in appraising bids as part of the bid evaluation process in civil packages and in evaluating of the capacity of contractors.
- Attend the periodical site inspection during construction and the defects liability period to resolve any civil design and construction issues arising.
- Assist Civil/Station Team Leader to prepare a construction completion report, which will be a compilation and condensation of the data presented in regular monthly progress reports together with copies of as-built drawings.
- Assist the Cost Control and Estimation Expert in the preparation of BOQ by contract package for civil works. Prepare method of measurement, and technical specification for the related item of BOQ.
Key requirements for the role:
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Architecture
- 20+ years of General working experience:
- 15+ years experience in design and construction of Railway Related Field
- Experience as architectural team leader or deputy team leader in construction supervision stage at least one (1) railway project of size > USD 500 million
- Regional & Donor funded experience would be beneficial but not essential.
The salary on offer for this position is around $13,000 - $16,000 per month with a full package including Flights, transport, insurance, per diem.