Supply Chain and logistic Analytics / Norway
The client is pleased to offer the following position: Supply Chain and logistic Analytics
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: May 2020, until 1st of July 2021. Possible extenstion for 3 months.
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
The SCA reports to the Customers Supply Chain Manager and will be responsible for all analytical work on SCM activities.
- Ensures that analytical activities are carried out in accordance with the Customers` SCM sourcing policies/ procedures and ethics/ business conduct policies.
- Works to ensure that “best value” is obtained for the Customer and the Partners in all areas where Supply Chain Management, including Logistics has an opportunity to influence.
- Is intimately involved in all aspects of the analytical process including, but not necessarily limited to:
Assist in managing data, tools, templates, and performing analyzes:
- Secure updated data for use in supply chain analysis and forecasting
- Cooperate on obtaining and analyzing data with suppliers, partners and other functions
- Perform various strategic and operational analyzes
Develop, maintain, update and communicate necessary tools, methodologies and templates;
- Develop KPI’s for relevant contracts and areas and propose improvement/mitigations
- Analyse and report periodic KPIs
- Follow the daily operations in the SCM section
- Assess and quality assure forecasts
- Ensure that internal processes and guidelines are complied with
- Ensure standardized processes and procedures across responsibilities
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the partnership supply chain and at the Customer
- Have an overview of perceived challenges and potential improvements in the supply chain from suppliers, logistics partners, partners and other functions
- Have an overview of internal and external requirements to the SCM section; e.g. from suppliers, partners and other functions in AIB
- Follow up and collaborate in improving support systems with suppliers, partners and other functions in AIB
- Advise / coach relevant stakeholders, as required, in analytical work, processes and methods
- Works closely with the business line/project personnel to ensure that best practices are adhered to
- Develops, maintains and fosters effective business relationships with customer departments and projects
- Seeks to improve the performance of the SCM section in general
- Possesses relevant tertiary education qualification (e.g. university degree or equivalents)
- Active experience mainly in SCM analytical work, but also in logistics, SCM processes, analytical tools and methods, in accordance with Appendix B, Section 3 – Category 4-5 Consultant
- Computer literate in Excel, SAP, Contiki, Power BI, MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint (or equivalent) applications
- Has a good understanding of the IKT / Telecommunication industry.
Desirable Skills/ Experiences:
- Logical, analytical and strategic thinker who enjoys new challenges
- Fluent/competent in English/Norwegian (spoken and written)
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Leads by example - particularly in terms of work habits and ethics
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Confident decision maker able to plan and implement workload, with minimal supervision, under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strongly self-motivated
Closing Date: 2020-04-17