Contract: DBNPP Offshore Welding Supervisor / Qatar
Offshore Welding Supervisor required - offshore Qatar on a 28/28. Then onshore in Qatar and then following the project to onshore work in Singapore.
Start is apporx June and duration 1 year.
Recent offshore expereicne and tickets is required.
- To ensure that Contractor is following the technical requirements for material, welding, dimensional and testing activities during spool/risers prefabrication and offshore pipe-line laying.
- To perform welding inspection as per defined Quality Control plan.
Additional background required:
- Education to HND/BTS level
- Welding, certified to - AWS CWI, CSWIP Grade 3.2 or EWIP/IWIP-C
- A good knowledge of International codes/standards related to pipeline (API/DNV).
- Comprehensive knowledge in welding, material and NDE.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, database management, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Language: English mandatory.
H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.