Business Development Engineer / The Netherlands
|Location:||Den Ha, The Netherlands|
You are a technical experienced person with a commercial mindset. You have a background as engineer and get fulfillment out of helping our clients achieve their next step. Furthermore, you have a focused mindset for optimizing and improving products based on the technical requests from our clients.
The main objectives are to increase the customer satisfaction, to establish and/or maintain customer relations by means of contacting and supporting our clients on a regular basis. We aim to increase our image, create potential sales opportunities and collect operating feedback.
As a Business Development Engineer you will also take on the role as Senior Technical Service Coordinator. You will be in close contact with almost all the departments and third parties like vendors and clients. The Business Development Engineer will coordinate the Client support activities and set up the best strategy to commercialize new innovations in the main product lines. To do so, you will initiate sales strategies to market recent developed products, especially together with our Product development department. possible improvements/activities on the specific product.
The main focus of the Technical Services Coordinator is:
- Understanding the client needs and aim for sales opportunities by regular discussing possibilities with clients and define sales strategies;
- Preparation of service proposals to clients by defining the scope of services and liaise with the department managers about budget, manpower and timing
- Execution of services by looking into planning, reporting, invoicing and visits; while at the mean time managing the expectations both internal and external.
- Handle spare parts in the complete process by; requesting for quotations, prepare purchase orders, invoice, and expedite the activities.
Who are you?
For the Technical Service Coordinator we are looking for a proactive person with strong interpersonal and convincing skills. You take the lead in the process and build to the next step!
As a Technical Service Coordinator you have the following skills:
- Accuracy: You work with a keen eye for detail, and process data and preform tasks with a high level of precision;
- Independence: you have a problem solving approach and engage challenges based on your own authority;
- Initiative: You see where the opportunities are and take action to ensure these are used to the full;
- Networking: you know how to build relationships internally and externally, and present yourself with strong verbal presentation skills;
- Education: A bachelor degree in an engineering discipline (preferably mechanical or chemical/ process engineering);
Since the location is in The Netherlands we are looking for a candidate based in The Netherlands.