Finance & Commercial Manager / Thailand
|Duration:||Permanent - 5 months|
· To lead, manage and set-up proper financial accounting, management accounting,
taxation, internal control, etc.
· To manage, supervise and control the overall performance of the finance, accounting and
· Responsible to ensure efficient and profitable outputs from finance, accounts and taxation.
· Responsible for cost and schedule control in respect of the performance of the functions.
· Monthly consolidation of corporate financial information.
· Ensure financial cost and interest charges are at the optimum level.
· Ensure all budgets are timely approved and actual cost are controlled and monitored on a
· Ensure timely submission of all finance/accounting and budget/cost control reports to
· Accountable for budget and policy recommendations and implementation
· Manage and lead a team through professional standard knowledge, career development
· Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors,
bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue;
· Goods Service Tax submission according to GST regulations
· Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
· Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
· Responsible for providing and interpreting financial information and advice accordingly
· Sales Commission calculation for the Sales team
· Any other duties assigned to you from time to time