Contract: Senior Process Engineer / Australia
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
The Role: Senior Process Engineer wanted for a 12 month contract in Adelaide to provide assistance on a large scale project within metals and petroleum.
Successful candidate will be skilled in the following:
- Degree Qualified Engineer - Process, Metallurgy, Chemical or similar
- Mid to Senior level Engineer with 10 + years experience within metallurgy / mineral processing
- Extensive experience with pyrometallurgical/ furnace and copper cooling elements
- Provide support to process engineering activities, operate effectively, efficiently and economically in accordance with policies procedures and policies
- Provide technical support, coordination on projects and studies
On offer for the successful candidate:
- 12 month contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- Join a highly reputable petroleum company
- Immediate start available
You will have a high attention to detail, experience in quality control and your experience with process scheduling will be highly integral.