Commercial Contract Manager - Power Plant / Vietnam
The client is looking for a Project Manager Commercial (Contract Manager) for a 1,200 MW power plant project (EPC).
Work location Hanoi, Vietnam
Reporting to Contract Management Leader
Overall target for this role -
Leads, as part of the project management team, the commercial and contractual aspects of large and complex power plant projects through all phases of design, procurement and construction according to project contractual requirements pursuing commercial, financial and scheduling targets.
Tasks & Responsibilities -
* Advise sales and legal on the commercial and contractual aspects of the tendering activities for the allocated project and provide the commercial execution strategy for execution, with a focus on the structure of the contract and its executability
* Manage the commercial and contractual aspects of the project in execution to achieve the project goals and objectives
* Establish Project Commercial Execution Plan and Project Variation/Claim/Insurance Strategy
* Provide notices to Customers, Consortium Partners and Insurances in consultation with PD
* Coordinate the Project team (and particularly planning, financial controlling and engineering) to achieve and further improve the margin
A relocation package is not available for this position.