Senior Quality Control Managers (Highways) - ($150000 - $160000) / USA
|Salary:||$150000 - $160000 per annum|
Senior Quality Control Managers (Highways) - Virginia, USA
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking an experienced Senior Quality Control Managers for an on going highways, Bridge and Tunnel project in Virginia, USA.
My client is a leading International engineering firm with a wide range of both Domestic and International projects within the infrastructure field.
As the Senior Quality Control Managers the successful individual shall be leading a team and shall oversee all elements relating to quality of this $3billion dollar project.
Key requirements for the role:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or a related discipline from an accredited institution, or industry equivalent quality assurance related experience and/or training
- Minimum 20+ years' experience in construction Quality Control / Quality Assurance with knowledge of regional environmental regulations.
- Experience working in the state of Virginia is highly preferred
- 8+ years' experience in heavy civil construction, with previous experience as a Quality Manager on large-scale heavy civil construction projects ($300M++) supervising a Quality Team.
- Substantial management of large teams required
- Proven ability to write and produce technical reports and procedural manuals and ability to oversee internal and external audits
- Exemplary knowledge of codes and standards and expertise in quality management through Document Control Systems
- USACE - Construction Quality Management for Contractors Certified is preferred.
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) certified is preferred.
Fluency in English writing and communication
This is an senior position with the salary expected to be in the region of around $150,000