Automation – ICT/Cyber Security / Norway
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Automation – ICT/Cyber Security
Work Location: Asker
Start date: 25.04.2020 - 31.12.2020
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
The announced position shall ensure that the large scale of network infrastructure is designed and delivered according to the requirements in the Network Specifications and Cyber Security Specification’s by performing the following tasks in a large EPC offshore greenfield project:
Follow up supplier’s design of network infrastructure and ensure compliance with specifications
Participate in FAT testing and verification of configuration of switches, routers, firewalls etc.
Risk assessment of supplier packages and systems with basis in IEC62443 Cyber Security Standard
Handle interface to other disciplines, suppliers, other Contractors and Client
Facilitate/lead RVA (Risk Vulnerability Analysis) workshop
- Education Bachelor degree
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from engineering in design, configuration, testing and support of large network infrastructures including configuration of Switches, Firewalls and Servers.
- Minimum 4 years working experience with network design and/or cyber security preferably in oil & gas EPC projects/Industrial control systems.
- Experience with design and testing of communication networks/protocols like Modbus, Profibus, IEC61850, TCP IP, Ethernet, OPC UA etc.
- Experience with IEC62443 and Equinor technical requirements TR 1658
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking/advice/share experience in design processes
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English and Norwegian - both orally and in writing