Freelance/Contract: Resident Project Leader - French speaking / AfricaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€8000 - €12000 per month + expat package|
French Speaking Resident Project Leader - Water Supply - Chad
A leading European engineering consulting company are looking for a Resident Project Leader to manage their water supply project in Chad. You will be part of the companies tender to win the project and they require someone who can be involved in the Technical Assistance, Study and Construction Supervision phases of the project.
You will be based in the capital city of Chad, N'Djamena.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- French speaking, fluent is essential.
- BSc in Civil Engineering or related. An MSc would be ideal
- 10+ years of post qualification experience
- 2+ years of experience in developing countries, ideally South Asia.
- 2 projects in urban hydraulics including pipelines of over €30m euros.
- 2 projects include large diameter cast iron pipelines, for more than 10km.
- Must have worked on multiple projects in Africa. Experience in West Africa is a bonus.
- Must be happy to work in a safety concerned area. This is to be part of a proposal, so the position will not start until late 2020 or early 2021.
If you are interested this position and would like to find out more then please apply within. If you have the relevant experience I will endeavour to get in contact with you within 48 hours.