Freelance/Contract: Resident Engineer - Water Supply / BangladeshClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€8000 - €10000 per month + expat package|
Resident Engineer - Water Supply - Dhaka, Bangladesh
A leading European engineering consulting company are looking for a Resident Engineer to be part of their tender to work on a large water supply project in Bangladesh.
You will need to have been part of the team that have previously built large (50 MLD) water supply projects in South Asia. You will also need to be excellent with FIDIC red and yellow book contracts.
Experience with large pipelines and river intakes projects will also be necessary.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BSc in Civil Engineering or related. An MSc would be ideal
- 10+ years of post qualification experience
- 2+ years of experience in developing countries, ideally South Asia.
- You will have been the Resident Engineer on at least 1 previous project.
- Project experience includes large Water Supply projects (50 MLD) with large pipelines and river intakes.
- FIDIC Contract experience is essential - Red and Yellow book for 2 different parts of the project. This is to be part of a proposal, so the position will not start until 2022.
If you are interested this position and would like to find out more then please apply within. If you have the relevant experience I will endeavour to get in contact with you within 48 hours.