Freelance/Contract: Team Leader - Drinking Water Supply ($9000 - $12000 per month) / UgandaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$9000 - $12000 per month + expat package|
Team Leader - Drinking Water Supply - Kampala, Uganda
A leading international engineering consulting company are looking for a senior Team Leader to be part of a long term urban drinking water supply project in Kampala, Uganda. You will initially be part of the 18 month design and tendering phase and then involved in the 2 year construction supervision phase of the project.
You will need to have worked on 5+ large Water Supply projects with 3 in Africa, and completed them end to end.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- MSc in Civil/Environmental/Hydraulic Engineering or related. Only a BSc will not be accepted.
- 15+ years of post qualification experience, with over 10 years of experience on similar Water Supply projects.
- You will need to have been a Team Leader for at least 5 projects, including 3 of which in Africa.
- Extensive knowledge of FIDIC red book
- Previous project experience:
- Urban drinking water supply with values over €20m euros.
- 100km water distribution pipelines with large diameter pipelines (300mm)
- Pumping stations and reservoirs
- Population: >100,000
Please note - the criteria for this position is strict, so if you haven't got all of the required experience, unfortunately you will not be accepted by the client.
If you are interested this position and would like to find out more then please apply within. If you have the relevant experience I will endeavour to get in contact with you within 48 hours.