Project Manager - Water, Wastewater, Mixed Infrastructure - KSA - ($10K - $12K per month) / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Salary:||$10000 - $12000 per month + total package|
Project Manager - Water, Wastewater, Hydraulic with mixed Infrastructure - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
A leading international engineering consulting company are looking for a senior Project Manager to lead a design team in Saudi Arabia, to work a variety of projects. You will mainly be working on water and wastewater infrastructure projects including drainage and storm water but you will also need to have worked on mixed infrastructure development projects such as housing projects too.
The position is based in the company KSA head office in Riyadh and it will be a 12 month rolling contract.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BSc in Civil Engineering or related; Masters degree preferred.
- 20+ years of experience, with experience with consulting engineering.
- Background in water, wastewater and hydraulic projects with a number of mixed development projects too.
- Must have worked internationally in at least 3 countries outside of home country, ideally in the Middle East previously.
- You will have previous experience at managing large design teams.
If you are interested this position and would like to find out more then please apply within. If you have the relevant experience I will endeavour to get in contact with you within 48 hours.