Raisebore Operator / India
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
Keep in mind that this project is estimated to start around mid-July.
What are your responsibilities?In short, you will safely drive machines within operational specifications to achieve the production targets and dismantle them too. As a Raisebore Operator your main duties are:
- Operating, maintaining and dismantling the machine,
- Following the rules related to safety standards,
- Conducting pre-start checks of work area and equipment,
- Completing all aspects of raise bore cycle,
- Reading and interpreting engineering plans to set up the raise drill and assemble components,
- Performing repairs when needed,
- Reporting to the Site Supervisor.
What do we expect from you?
- You have previously worked at least 2 years as a Driller Operator,
- You’re in possession of a valid CPCS / CSCS or equivalent safety ticket,
- You’re medically fit to work,
- You enjoy working in a team,
- There is no challenge that scares you,
- Travelling is not a problem for you.
What can you expect from us?
- An 18-month contract; certainly extendable according to project evolution,
- We will be in charge of your flights and your accommodation,
- Your transportation on-site is arranged,
- You will earn a competitive salary,
- We will assist you with any issue or doubt that you might have.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020