Contract: Assistant Architecture Supervisor / Thailand
|Duration:||Contract - 1 month|
- Designing, analyzing, and altering plans, prototypes or structures.
- Ensuring building plans, prototypes, and structures are operating safely, efficiently, and reliably.
- Assisting team members with project objectives, budgets, and timelines.
- Establishing project goals.
- Identifying and solving problems in building plans, prototypes, and structures.
- Ensuring building systems are functional, reliable, and safe.
- Participating in site visits.
- Testing and evaluating building systems to find problems and improvements.
- Reading, interpreting, and explaining complex technical documents.
- Consulting with clients on building projects.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Civil or Structure Engineer or related field.
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience in construction supervisor work in related industry
* Good communication skills in English -: listening, speaking, reading and writing
* Knowledge of Thai, international Codes and Standards such as : DNV and NORSOK and other which related to related field.
* Be familiar with Architectural standard and Architectural work instruction.
* Competence in MS office.