Sales Manager / Thailand
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 month|
* Assist manager to the overall responsibility for sales & marketing department.
* Undertake overall responsibility in terms of technical sales and marketing (Paint Industrial sector).
* Prepare annual sales forecasts and budgets to set sales performance targets for the department and members as well as formulate sales plans consistent with corporate objectives and ensures proper implementation of these strategies.
* Manage existing customers and develop new customers, and understand customer's business status, look for business opportunity and foster good customer relationship for revenue growth and customer retention to be consistent with company objectives and market changes.
* New customer development; promote product, provide recommendation and technical support to customers.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Master's or Bachelor's Degree of Science Chemistry, Chemical Engineer or a relate field.
* More than 15 years of experience Paint Manufacturing would be special considered with Automotive Coating.
* Able to analyze business data and doubles competition.
* Marketing plan and marketing budget planning exercise.
* To those who are actively advance creative and proactive problem solving as well.
* Strong Leadership and good problem solving skill.
* Have knowledge in IATF 16949, ISO 14001
* Good communication skill & able to work under high pressure
* High responsibility and willing to work hard
* Good command of English literacy
* Knowledge Sales forecasting accuracy
* Knowledge Management
* Knowledge Production Sales Inventory (PSI)
* Knowledge Profit and Loss
* Knowledge People management