Contract: Support Officer - Scheduling / Australia
|Duration:||Contract - 3 months|
The client is seeking a Scheduling Support Officer to join their team on a short-term contract, with possible extension. In this role you will be required to schedule field work to be carried out in the next short term to achieve work completion that meets the requirements of the Company. Also, to maintain and monitors work status information in SAP PM and keeping the fieldwork supervisors informed about the work.
- Schedule field work to be carried out considering work priority as defined by the Operating Licence and/or immediate operational needs
- Regional Planners work package parameters
- Crew skills and capabilities; their availability and workload capacity for the period
- Location of work (including logical and efficient field work round planning
- Dispatch work orders to crew at start of day
- Update the work management system (SAP PM) with the progress of field work
- Effectively communicate with Service delivery staff including team leaders to optimise the delivery of maintenance throughout the region
- Advise Regional Planner of issues regarding planning actions
- Identify and secure specialist requirements from contractors
- Monitor completion of scheduled work in line with the Regional Work Plan and report differences to the Regional Planner
- Facilitate the management of work order through their life-cycle
- Investigate and compile field work data to support supervisors with work order feedback validations and corrections.
Our Client is a leading Government owned utilities company with assets across Western Australia. Their main objective is to provide sustainable management across various services.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Trade qualifications or similar in a relevant area to the water industry OR Considerable operations and maintenance experience in the water industry
- Current WA "C' class drivers' licence
- Relevant experience in the interpretation of engineering plans and the scope of work to be undertaken in the field.
- SAP PM experience or similar
- Experience in SAP maintenance planning
- Broad understanding of asset operation and the potential risk associated with ineffective delivery of planned operational activities and preventive maintenance.
- Experience in the implementation of safety systems and ensuring a safe workplace
- Shows the ability to analyse system data for trends, impacts and variances
- Experience in effectively coordinating a multi- disciplined team
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computing skills, able to use Microsoft suite of systems and ability to learn technical computing applications.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of SAP PM work order transactions and basic work status logic and flow
- Knowledge and experience in the operation and maintenance of chlorination systems and general Water Operations
- Knowledge of water treatment and disinfection processes and general wastewater operations
- Monitoring and use of SCADA