Quantity Surveyor / Norway
|Salary:||Up to €55000 per annum|
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a large scale technical construction project.
Being a part of the contracts team is excellent opportunity to join a large scale railway project. The client is one of the biggest contractors globally present in over 50 countries, specializing in the construction of large complex infrastructures and leaders in water engineering. The client works in metro systems, bridges, roads and motorways, civil and industrial buildings and airports.
This is a junior role and involves answering to the contracts manager ensuring that computing processes and activities will be carried out on time and within the budget. They are offering a salary based on the level of your experience.
- Assessment of documents related to the contract for variations
- On the basis of the data collected and recorded, prepare the Work Progress (SAL) Statement to be sent to the Project Management for approval and for issuing the payment certificate.
- Set up subcontractor's Progress Reports.
- Analyse the price list and the contractual requirements for the optimisation of costs and related revenues.
- Establish, in agreement with the Project Management, appropriate rates/prices for the change or addition of new work activities.
- Collaborate with the Contract Manager in the preparation of claims documentation.
- Prepare the Final Report of Works
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering, preferably specialised in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Proven experience in major infrastructure projects.
- Fluent in Norwegian
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with people from all levels of the organisatio along with customers and vendors
- Effective in managing customer demands and balancing speed with quality
- Has a problem-solving orientation. Can identify issues and produce a variety of solutions quickly
The role will be based south east of Oslo
If this is of interest to you, please contact me and send a copy of your updated CV, your salary expectations, your period of notice, and any relevant reference.