Commissioning Engineer / Norway
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Commissioning Engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: One year with possibilities for extension
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Familiar with MC and Commissioning preparation.
• Experience from oil and gas project.
• Writing commissioning procedure.
• Lead commissioning technician’s during/under dynamic commissioning.
• Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design (P&ID/SLD/Block. Diagram/Loops/IO’s/Specs/Isometrics/datasheets/layout/GA) and project system boundaries.
• Be familiar with PCS for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
• Populate in PCS:
- Check records and add in Job packs prior release to Construction.
- Punch list generated by Completion activities.
- Piping Isometrics Dummy Tags and link to relevant MC packs.
- Flushing, chemical cleaning, insulation, heat tracing direct scope.
- Architectural and structural dummy tags.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements and API standards
• Familiar with PIMS, will be used as the commissioning tools.
Closing Date: 2020-04-08