Contract: Process Control Domain Engineer / Malaysia
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* The PCD Engineer has direct responsibility for the design, implementation and commissioning of the PCD scope of work
* The person will be office- based but is required to work in offshore production environments on a regular basis.
* The person will work with the Asset, Operations and global IT organization to execute the companie's PCD Maintenance Strategy to sustain PCD Security Operation. Ensure all operational execution are documented per company's PCD Code of Practice.
* Collaborate with Projects (IT, Business and Global) to provide assurance that PCD Security requirements have been met before any new system is put into production. Ensure gaps adequately addressed and risk assessed.
* Bachelor's Degree, Telecoms or IT-related field.
* IT Infrastructure (e.g CCNA, MCSA) & Security certifications (e.g CISSP, GICSP) is a bonus
* Knowledge of business processes (i.e SAP, MOC, FSR), HSSE processes/cert (JHA, PTW, BOSIET), and IT processes/tool (ServiceNOW, PCAD, SecurePlant) is a bonus.
* Ability to focus on compliancy and associated cyber risk while completing customer requirements.
* Self-driven and energetic with willingness to learn new skills.
* Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Values team collaboration and a team- player.
* Must be well versed in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
? 4 years in related field of Information Technology
? Fit to work in offshore locations