Accounts Assistant - Oil & Gas Company / London
Great opportunity to work as an Accounts Assistant as part of a Finance team in a growing upstream Oil & Gas company with exciting development potential, contributing to the daily operational finance support and administration of the Group.
Supporting the Financial Management Accountant on a day-to-day basis in which key responsibilities will include the timely processing, posting and monitoring of all payments and receivables across a number of Group companies, as well as organising and maintaining general ledgers.
- At least 1 years' experience within a recent accounting related role. Energy sector preferred, but not essential
- Quick learner, with confidence to work independently, but also ask questions wher needed
- Motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Professional approach and high level of discretion
- Team player, willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks in this growing company
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions
- Experience of SunSystems or another accounting package is desirable, but not essentialas full training will be given
- IT literate, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft office programs, especially Excel.
Very competetive salary & generous overall benefits available for the right candidate.