Contract: Offshore Fabric Maintenance Lead / Malaysia
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
The Offshore Fabric Maintenance Lead 9OFML) reports to the Maintenance Execution Lead within the Sabah Maintenance function and provides matrix support to the facility Maintenance Supervisor. The OFML holds accountability to plan, coordinates, execute and carry out coating inspections for all fabric maintenance activities. As the company representative offshore, the OFML shall also lead the contractor's construction crew during the offshore execution phase, ensuring that the contractor is performing in areas of safety, quality, and delivering each maintenance campaign in a timely manner.
* Reports to the Maintenance Execution Lead;
* Provide HSSE and Quality leadership on site, ensuring that the fabric maintenance team is aware of and fully complies to Shell's HSSE requirements (LSR, PSF, golden rules, hotwork management plan etc.) during offshore execution;
* Drive and track work productivity (Hands-on-Tool-time), promoting productivity awareness amongst the fabric maintenance team while emphasizing excellence, continuous improvement and quality;
* Interface with Maintenance Campaign Engineer and QA/QC regarding the STQ, red line marked up and any engineering issue raised by Offshore fabric maintenance team members during offshore execution.
* Organize and supervise work at site and perform all required blasting and painting inspections executed by offshore fabric maintenance team and ensure the material requirement and application of works are performed in line to Shell technical standard.
* Lead overall offshore execution planning/milestones, manage offshore resources (including manpower movement), crew change handover efficiently and interface with relevant parties to make sure the offshore progressing within timeframe, budget and specification.
* Work together with the contractor to track and expedite execution progress for fabric maintenance activities;
* Prepare and circulate daily progress report to ensure all stakeholders (Maintenance & Operations) are aligned on the latest progress at site. The daily progress report shall include both current progress and activities, a 14-day look ahead plan and productivity report.
* Raise any offshore issue along with mitigation plans to Maintenance Campaign Engineer.
* Proactive approach to resolving quality control issues and issues on Non-Conformance reports.
* Ensure effective implementation of inspection test points by the contractor and attend witness and hold points where applicable.
* Perform coating inspector responsibilities (reference to Shell specification) and prepare the closed-out inspection report within agreed timeline.
* Interface with Operations team regarding offshore HSSE issues/practices (e.g. PTW, JHA, Lifting procedure, emergency response etc.)
* Ensure flawless coordination of material delivery status/priority including the logistic flow as per planning and schedule
* Attend offshore Toolbox Meeting every morning with offshore CONTRACTOR fabric maintenance team members.
* Attend weekly progress meetings with Maintenance Campaign Engineers and Maintenance Execution Lead
* Maintain the condition (including calibration validity) of all Company-owned equipment on site and work closely with the Maintenance Campaign Engineers and Maintenance Workshop team to coordinate replacement and repair of equipment breakdowns
* Work with the Contractor's materials coordinator to track the quantity of Company- owned equipment and coatings supply on-site. Ensure that there is always sufficient paint stock on site as per the 14-day lookahead plan and follow up closely on the load-out and back-load of Company-supplied materials.
* Participate in productivity improvement workshops and onshore meetings as required.
* Lead implementation of new Fabric Maintenance technologies and provide feedback/trial reports on new technology effectiveness
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
? Technical/Vocational Certificate or equivalent with at least 8 years' experience in Oil & gas operations, maintenance, construction, maritime OR equivalent Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years' experience in Oil & Gas
? Coating Inspector Level 2 (IMM) or NACE CIP Level 2 or equivalent as per SES 47.1 requirements
? Minimum Level 1 Rope Access - IRATA certified
? Minimum Eight (8) years related work experience in fabric maintenance coating inspection, fabric maintenance activities and with five (5) years in Oil and Gas industry.
? Risk Management (Job Safety Analysis, Work Method Statement, Toolbox talks) - Knowledge
? Working at Height - Skill
? Incident reporting - Knowledge
? Permit to Work System - Knowledge
**Only Malaysian candidate will be shortlisted**