Operation Division Manager / Thailand
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 month|
* Responsibility on team member's safety and environment by enforcing compliance to HSE rule, Regulations, PSM program and EIA requirement.
* Manage overall production as quality target, following the company's quality control systems, processes and procedures.
* Responsible for production plan and budget. Manage overall production to achieve its target.
* Oversees matters related production performance and provide proper advice.
* Set up schedule and procedure for operation, shutdown and shutdown maintenance.
* Manage process equipment routine inspections during normal operation and special inspection during turnarounds to maintain facility assets.
* Set the ISO standard such as ISO 9000-9001, within 1 year from operating start and maintain this system.
* Strengthen communication among team.
* Responsible as a head of committee of problem solving and troubling shooting to identify root causes and take quick effective action to solve the problems.
* Coaching team member, improving skills and knowledge and prepare successors especially for supervisory position.
* Strengthen communication among teams
* Work closely with other divisions to ensure production handovers and communication is effective.
* Ensure that company resource shall be used effectively and ensure best operating costs within budget.
* Be able to make appropriate decisions while following the company's authorization structure, maintaining high level of time keeping is the essence.
* Responsible and manage overall packaging and filling & receiving activities to be efficiently and on schedule.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Minimum 10 year experience of petrochemical processing and/or polymer plant operations experience.
* Minimum 5 years as supervisor level in a plant environment is required.
* Experience in Polymer / Petrochemical manufacturing is preferred.
* Experience in new set up manufacturing would be advantaged.