Manager Data Analytics & Model Builder / Malaysia
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
Position title : Manager Data Analytics & Model Builder
* Develop effective model with data analytic capability to play major role in serving the preparation of Management Report requirement and other related business decision activities
Model Builder and Data Analysis
* Work closely with Management Report Manager in developing & maintaining Group Management Report
* Develop and maintain Robust financial model that could perform data analysis for group management reporting
* Develop mechanism to input data from business segments into the new model and ensuring seamless UI.
* Creates seamless UX data visualisations to communicate analytic results, including data maps to business and functional leaders.
* Performs data mining on various data attributes and translate them into actionable decisions and recommendation
* Evaluates statistical data to identify correlations and discover patterns with full understanding and accurate execution of all statistical models.
* Engaging with Business Unit and Service Unit in extracting reliable data on periodical basis
* Identify and understand business drivers & perform data analysis on operational metrics and financial data to understand the movement and variation of financial results by identifying the outlines
* Building and maintain data analytic that able to automatically detect outlines or abnormal activities outside normal distribution.
* Develop Dynamic Visualisation of output for Management Report taken from rigorous data analysis model
* Develop model capability that able to analyse pattern & trend
* Develop predictive and preventive capability model
* Develop data analysis on case-to-case basis as according management requirement
* Inspire/Coach team members/ peers to develop beyond their current capacity to best support the Group's business growth and operational needs.
* Minimum 6-10 years of relevant working experience.
* Exposure in managerial capacity/position with working experience in Data Analysis or Management Reporting. Advanced Excel Financial Modelling skill, high interest in IT office & data analytic solution.
* Experience in system integration between operating systems and SAP is an added advantage.
* Bachelor's Degree in Data Science / Data Analytic or equivalent with academic exposure on accounting / finance / investment / business is an advantage; or
* Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial Science / Statistics / Mathematics or equivalent with academic exposure on accounting / finance / investment / business and data analytic / data science are preferred; or
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent with academic exposure on statistics / mathematics and minimal certification data analytic / data science are preferred; or
* Professional accounting qualification or a postgraduate degree [e.g. CIMA or Chartered Financial Analyst ("CFA") or MBA] is an added advantage
* Knowledge / certification on Statistics/ Data Analysis and ERP Financial Solution / SAP especially FICO is highly preferred
Incorporated as a shipping line in 1968, our client is one of the world's leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates with principal businesses that include the ownership and operation of ships, tank terminals and offshore floating facilities; the repair and conversion of marine vessels; as well as the engineering and construction of offshore structures for the oil and gas industry.