Contract: Onshore Logistics Coordinator / Trinidad and Tobago
|Location:||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* Responsible for the safe, reliable, operations by efficient planning and shipment of all cargo to and from offshore for the drilling programme.
* Support process for providing accurate and timely planning information.
* Key stakeholder focal point for the Wells Operations Team.
* Work closely with onshore Logistics Co-ordinators, Vessel Schedulers and Supply Base (SB) operations team to ensure optimum utilization of Logistics support resources.
* Logistics focal point responsible for liaising with internal clients (Wells) to ensure cargo delivery requirements are fully understood. This includes understanding long term strategic planning.
* Provide oversight into the cargo scheduling process and execution.
* Support cargo planning (7 day, 48 & 24 hr. plan) and vessel co-ordination duties with internal/external stakeholders.
* Liaising with operational technical functions to ensure cargo delivery requirements are fully understood.
* Support the process for liaising with suppliers to ensure cargo delivery requirements are fully understood.
* Provide oversight to the onshore focal point, with regards to the timely co- ordination of all outbound cargo movements, emphasis on the optimisation of logistics resources.
* Deliver connectivity and engagement with all relevant functions, service providers, supply base service provider focal point, and offshore logistics co-ordinator.
* Responsible for ensuring a robust communication process for ensuring offshore readiness as it relates to cargo movement (reduce/eliminate round trip cargo).
* Ensure robust process for liaising with vendors regarding the call off of cargo (including materials, equipment, bulks and services).
* Liaise with bulk service provider and internal rig logistics coordinator to ensure timely load out of bulk products.
* Participate in the daily logistics planning meeting to ensure alignment with rig expectations.
* Provide oversight for the management of cargo container units (CCUs) in support of logistics.
* Efficiently manage and track movement of high cost rentals (wells eq't). Includes liaison with service providers.
* Supports timely collection, reporting and analysis of cargo planning & Supply Base KPIs/Metrics data.
* Track, capture and report unplanned cargo demands (Cargo * Comply with the client's global and regional supply base standard operating standards (SoPs).
* Deliver connectivity and engagement between Logistics and internal & external stakeholders, focus on planning, prioritisation and optimisation of Logistics resources to meet operational cargo requirements.
* Provide daily cost updates for supply base services.