People Development / Thailand
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
* Identify development needs in co-ordination and alignment with HRBP and business by focusing on job requirements, career paths, and business objectives and priorities.
* Design, develop and drive execution of development programs to enhance competency to meet company leadership expectations.
* Close collaboration with relevant company Group functions and relevant external parties to ensure alignment.
* Through targeted leadership development activities, contribute to company transformation program realizing our long term strategic ambition.
* Design annual activity roadmaps and programs to meet identified development needs and gap closure in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
* Design and facilitate tailored development activities based on ad hoc requests or plans.
* Provide leadership consultancy including coaching for line managers to follow up and enhance their managerial and leadership skills.
* Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
* Work on special project assignment (s).