Contract: QC Consultant / Thailand
|Duration:||Contract - 5months|
* Conduct audits covering food safety and quality, and cGMP.
* Areas of focus include but are not limited to:
o Product holds
o CCP Compliance, verification and documentation (Magnet, Metal Detector, X-ray, Bar code scanner)
o Label verification
o Code date verification
o GMP and Sanitation
o Human Safety
* Guides the resolution of issues and non- conformances with product, process and quality
* Support and participate in commissioning and start up.
* Support R&D in the following areas:
o Product specification quality attributes
o Sensory requirements
o Weight control requirements
o Analytical requirements
* Provides expertise at the manufacturing sites in the areas of food safety and pest control.
* Facilitate the supplier auditing and compliance programs. Identify improvement opportunities to reduce the level of ingredient and product deviations.
* Provide quality systems training for the plant teams
* Ensure adherence to Thermal Process schedules and review process deviations
* Support Operations in monitoring production runs, conduct pre-op inspection
* Participate in product reviews / product cuttings
* Check product during production and monitor quality checks performed by the plant
* Contact company about any concerns and questions about product and packaging quality.
* Ensure copies of all in process quality and analytical results are forwarded to the Blue Buffalo team
* Work with Company and third party to conduct product release.
* Experience in Food Safety & Quality Management Systems and cGMP regulations.
* Knowledge of Thermal Process
* Manufacturing plant experience in Processing and Packaging is desirable
* SQF or BRC certification experience is desirable
* Statistical Process Control (SPC) knowledge is desirable.