Contract: Telecom Design Engineer / Malaysia
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* Liaise and coordinate with EPC Contractor during detail design stage to ensure the design is adhering to Company and Industry standards.
* Review and comment all telecom related deliverables by Consultant or EPC Contractor to ensure compliance to Company's requirements.
* Monitor and supervise on the telecom package bidding and evaluation process.
* Monitor and supervise on the telecom package installation and commissioning (onshore and offshore).
* Liaise and coordinate with Telecom vendor/ system integrator to ensure technical compliance with project requirements.
* Attend and witness factory acceptance test/site acceptance test for all telecom system equipment.
* Coordinate and gather input from all relevant internal parties such as Operations Readiness and Assurance (OR&A), Instrument, Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) and etc in beefing up the telecommunication system is properly captured.
* Manage telecom interface requirements from all relevant external parties telecom side for system interface issues.
* Coordinate and execute communication preparedness with external stakeholders such as Malaysia Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) in relation to frequency license coordination and power limitation issue for radio implemented on the project.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Degree in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering specialising in Telecommunications
* 8 years in relevant roles pertaining to Field Telecoms Engineering.
* Offshore work experience