Buyer / Azerbaijan
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
The Role: Azerbaijan Nationals Only
* Responsible and accountable for leading the negotiation of favourable terms and conditions, volume discounts and long-term contracts with strategic suppliers for the procurement of goods, equipment and supplies.
* Manage and negotiate defects, disputes, negotiating refunds, liquidated damages and holding suppliers accountable for delivery performance.
* Takes responsibility for full purchase order execution from cradle to grave.
* Coordinate with operations, maintenance, warehouse and engineering to ensure proper scheduling and movement of goods and supplies.
* Will work under general supervision, solve complex problems requiring detailed knowledge of field and industry best practices.
* Will use experience and problem solving skills to develop and improve processes.
Provides design, engineering, technical, procurement, construction supervision and project management services for projects across the upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas sectors, in the Azerbaijan - Georgia - Turkey (AGT) region