Civil Engineer / Australia
We are currently looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to join the client's team in a full-time permanent position in Tasmania.
The main purpose of this role is to provide a wide range of civil engineering services to their national and international clients with civil infrastructure associated with dams, hydropower & renewable energy.
* Develop concept and feasibility studies for existing and new project
* Prepare design layouts, design documentation, detailed design analysis for civil structures, dams, geotechnical solutions and hydropower projects
* Provide expertise in the field of civil engineering for internal and external clients
* Participate in the planning process for individual, strategic and business plans
* Supervision of site investigation programs, compliance with design requirements and commission civil works
* Support procurement of equipment and materials, and geotechnical investigation programs
* Liaise with other teams and groups on design and contract matters
* Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or similar industry
* Professional knowledge of the various facets of civil engineering related to water and power
* Experience in design project within dams, hydropower, renewable energy, structures, foundations, and general civil works
* Awareness of engineering codes of practices, standards and guidelines
Ability to prioritise and manage work commitments