Senior Accountant - Sponsor Commission / Thailand
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 month|
- Prepare commission report for business partners and ensure that sponsor commission reports are calculated correctly according to fee structure in product document and business agreement
- Ensure that sponsor commission reports are provided to business partner and settled accurately within time manners
- Prepare summary commission and commission analysis report
- Ensure that premium is received properly for commission process
- Process any other related fee to business partner
- Prepare relevant journal vouchers and process in Oracle System timely for monthly closing of accounts
- Perform UAT in finance & accounting part for new product/campaign launch
- Understand business model and sponsor commission structure
- Understand finance insurance operation process and other finance function as necessary
- Participate and attend the meeting for relevant process
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation for related accounts with proper supporting document
- Deal and provide supporting documentation in responsible job to auditors
- Update technical knowledge
- Thinking of the improvement of the day-to-day process
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration (Accounting field will be advantage)
- At least 3 years work experience, Insurance Industry is advantage
- Good skill in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word ?
- Good skill in communication ?
- Good command of Thai and English ?
- Ability to communicate effectively both in Oral and Written