Senior Highway and Traffic Engineer / UKClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||GBP34000 - GBP35000 per annum|
This Senior Engineer vacancy for people with experience of traffic and municipal engineering schemes in the UK, based in Manchester.
- Undertake Health & Safety duties including ensuring a safe and healthy working environment for the project team members and fulfilling all CDM responsibilities including safety in design.
- Support preparation of detailed client briefs and fee proposals and contribute to major bids whilst developing client relationships.
- Ensure technical content and quality of output produced is in line with the project brief.
- Take an active role in the preparation of designs and reports for highway and traffic engineering schemes, providing specialist technical contributions.
- Keep up to date with current best practice, techniques and innovation.
- Support Senior Management and manage career progression of team members.
- A successful track record in the delivery of multiple, consecutive traffic engineering projects with excellent technical and communication skills.
- Experience of team management including technical development and mentoring of staff in the performance of their duties.
- Application and use of DMRB, Manual for Streets and the Traffic Signs Regulations and Traffic Signs Manuals,
- Dealing directly with clients and contributing to bids and proposal
PRINCE2, CSCS Card holder, a relevant degree or HND, a Chartered Engineer or actively working towards an appropriate Chartered status with membership of a professional institution.