Contract: Contract & Procurement Engineer - Due Diligence / MozambiqueClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
As part of the LNG Project, the client is looking for the provision of Due Diligence Support Services to support its Methods division within its Contract and Procurement team.
The SERVICE dimensions are as followings:
* To carry out client's anti-corruption due diligence program for any procurement related to the LNG Project and client in-country location.
SERVICE to be performed in client premises in Maputo, Mozambique.
Tentative SERVICE start date: May 2020
Duration: 4 to 6 months
TASKS TO BE PERFORMED
Technical support to COMPANY on all aspects of Contract & Procurement Governance matters, and provision of expert technical advice, including but not limited to, on the following subjects:
* Conduct both initial and periodic renewed due diligence screenings with respect to prospective agents, consultants, contractors, co-ventures and other third parties.
* Ensure that due diligence records are complete with the appropriate level of research and documentation.
* Take the lead for refreshing due diligence records for previously on-boarded third parties.
* Prepare detailed summaries, analysis, and recommendations for third parties, as needed.
* Provide support in reviewing and revising the related anti corruption controls and compliance processes to increase efficiency and mitigate risk.
* Provide responsive, customer-oriented service in support of the Company's international operations consistent with the client's corporate values and anti corruption policies and procedures.
* Support the client's annual Anti corruption certification and training campaign.
* Summaries, analysis and recommendation Reports,
* Daily, weekly and monthly Progress Reports,
* Final Report.
* Minimum of 2/3 years' hands-on experience with contract and procurement and due diligence, with emphasis on actual experience with client procurement process and conducting due diligence screening of domestic and international third party businesses using online tools or programs such as Thompson-Reuters' World- Check, Dow Jones' Risk Center, BvD Compliance Catalyst, 319 Insight, FTI Comply, or others. The particular online tool or program you have used is not as important as the experience using such tools and programs.
* Knowledge of anti corruption laws and regulations, including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, French Sapin II Law, and the U.K. Bribery Act 2010.
* Experience with researching complex data from various sources and use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
* Portuguese would be a plus, but not required
* One or more certifications such as Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) would be a plus, but not required.