Senior Substation P&C Engineer- T&D / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$120000 - $140000 per annum + Bonus, 401k, Medical|
The client is a Boutique Engineering firm with a clear focus on Power Delivery and Power Generation. They service Utilities, Power Operators & Industrial clients all over the US and have over 20 offices & 1,000 employees country wide..
They are presently looking for a Senior Substation P&C Engineer to be based at one of their Regional Offices in Pomona. This role will require the incumbent to oversee a number of Transmission & Distribution projects within their Power Delivery portfolio and manage a team of Engineers. As the ideal candidate, you will have a Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E) and A minimum of 10 years of experience servicing Utility, Oil & Gas and industrial clients
Job Reference: 59225JAB
Title: Senior Substation P&C Engineer - T&D
Requisition Class: Electrical Engineering
Client: Engineering Firm
Salary: $120,000USD - $140,000USD Gross per Annum + Benefits (Medical, Pension etc)
Location: Pomona, California
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes, Must be eligible to work within the United States WITHOUT Sponsorship. (US Passport/Green Card holder or Indefinite Leave to Remain within the US).
- Must have Electrical Engineering Degree (Minimum BSc)
- Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E)
- Minimum 10 Years experience within the Design and Engineering of 345kv Substations Protection & Control Systems.
- Experience managing a small Engineering Team
- Experience Programming GE & SEL Relays
- Experience with NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI Design codes & standards
- MathCAD, ASPEN or ETAP software is an asset
- Must be from a Consultancy/Engineering background
- Excellent communication and management skills
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV to me, additionally please feel free to distribute this vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.