Legal Specialist / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1month|
- Provides legal counsel to Management and staff; advise appropriate business model and review, negotiate or draft business contracts with new and existing sponsors/partners to support various alternative distribution channels.
- Review/update new local regulatory requirements to support business operations and compliance function to ensure that the company will comply with the local laws and regulations.
- Maintain close connection with Chief Counsel to obtain inputs and ensure CIGNA Thailand practices complies with Home Office (US) requirements.
- Provide advices to internal staff regarding resolving customer disputes and assists them in understanding legal implications. When necessary, escalate the issues to senior management.
- Responsible for all company secretariat matters for the company.
- Provide admin work related to legal field or as assigned.
- Manage and oversee the engagement and performance of outsource law firm and handle all litigation cases by working closely with the outsource law firm as necessary.
- Maintains contract library including copies of executed contracts/agreements and generic contract documents.
- Inform internal staff and senior management team of update of relevant regulations.
- Assume responsibility for any ad-hoc projects assigned.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree of law or in any related field.
- At least 2 years work experience
- Thai Barrister at Law is preferable.
- Experience in Insurance industry is preferable.
- Have strong technical expertise in this field (legal).