Area Sales Manager / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 month|
* Negotiate the annual targets with dealers in terms of motorcycle Wholesale and Retail Volumes, Parts Wholesale targets, Motorcycle Equipment Wholesale targets and Rider Equipment Wholesale targets.
* Monitor target achievement of dealers, elaborate end implement concrete measures with dealers to assure target achievement (both quantitative and qualitative)
* Monitor participation in and success of national sales campaigns.
* Gain understanding and concrete information on competitor activities in the designated area.
* In line with the national strategy, coach and negotiate with each dealer in the definition of his local dealer marketing plan. Guide and support the dealer in the subsequent implementation, under the guidance of the Marketing colleagues.
* In charge of detailed follow up of dealer marketing effectivity measurement and further planning.
* Analyze and ensure adequate delivery to dealers in terms of volume, mix, options and timing in cooperation with sales planning.
* Review of stock and volume KPI of dealers; incoming order, order bank, aging stock, retail numbers
* Monitor and support in the achievement of dealer Np's targets (Sales and Service).
* Follow up on Retail and Service Standards implementation by dealers, in coordination with Customer Care team.
* Coach dealers regarding their local implementation of the National Training Plan. Ensure that the right participants are joining these central training activities, and follow-up on effectivity
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or related fields.
* 5 years working experience in Sales, experience in automotive / motorcycle industry is a plus.
* Solid knowledge of Sales Process and Sales Management.
* Proven track record of Successful Sales in previous functions.
* Strong personality, negotiation, presentation and decision-making skills.
* Capability to work successfully with different level of process partners (e.g. Sales Staff, General Manager and Dealer Principal) at dealer and NSC side.
* Flexibility for frequent business travel to dealers and events.
* High degree of computer literacy (Excel).
* Fluent in Thai and English.