Contract: Operations Manager / GuyanaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 2 years|
Operation Manager is responsible for all company activities in the complex/base inclusive of planning, directing and managing the performance of an On-shore Operation.
- In conjunction with the Base manager, create and deliver the relevant supply base aspects of the Operations Readiness Plan including all supply base processes and procedures.
- Ensure excellent operational delivery and highest service of standards for our clients.
- Leading the strategic operational effort in the logistics operation in growth or acquisition opportunities.
- Ensuring operations are performed in line with the Company Standards or align to Company standards in applicable Laws and Regulations.
- Building ongoing relationships client, partners, and key members and functional managers within the organization.
- Ensuring that adequate safety norms are used by site personnel Ensuring that the Company HSE policy is effectively implemented and that corrective measures are taken in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage budget and operational expenses
- Provide general supervision and direction to various sub-groups in carrying out their daily activities in the most effective manner and objectives are met always.
- Create appropriate workplace culture and awareness of HSE issues across the business of base operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business Management, Petroleum or Marine Engineer or relevant field.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years' proven management experience in an Oil and Gas shore base operation.
- Commercial experience dealing with international supply contracts.
- Excellent leadership and training skills.
- In-depth knowledge of various oil and gas field procedures and practices.
- Talent in negotiating and networking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Self-starter (willing to take initiative rather than waiting to be told what to do).