Freelance/Contract: Road Safety Specialists / BelarusClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€6000 - €10000 per month|
Road Safety Specialists - Belarus
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking a number of experienced Road Safety Specialists for an upcoming EBRD project in Belarus.
The client is an international consultancy firm who have numerous project in and around the country and internationally for which they are working with Governmental organisations, contractors & donor funding agencies. The project shall be as part of the Improvement of Road Safety Management in Belarus
Positions required for the project:
- Key Expert 1: Team Leader / Road Safety Management Expert;
- Key Expert 2: Civil Engineer/Road Safety Audit Expert;
- Key Expert 3: Civil Engineer / Road Design Standards Expert;
- Key Expert 4: Road Safety Campaign and Communications Expert.
Key requirements for the role:
- Ideally Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years road safety experience
- Ideally previous donor experience and knowledge of reporting
- iRAP certificates
- Regional experience would be beneficial
The salary package shall be dependant on experience but shall be an expatriate package plus accommodation & allowance.