T&D Program Manager - ($150K - $180K) / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$150000 - $180000 per annum + ESOP, 401k, Medical|
The client is a Boutique Engineering firm with a clear focus on Power Delivery and Power Generation. They service Utilities, Power Operators & Industrial clients all over the US and have over 20 offices & 1,000 employees country wide.
As a result of a successful MSA campaign my client is looking for an experienced Program Manager assist in spearheading an exciting new Project Management Office (PMO) Initiative. The successful candidate will be based at their Regional Office in Merrillville Indiana managing a number of their newly acquired Transmission & Distribution programs within their Power Delivery portfolio. As the ideal candidate, you will have a Project Management Professional (PMP) & Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E) and possess a minimum of 15 years of experience including Utility, government, municipal and/or industrial Transmission & Distribution projects.
Job Reference: 75125JAB
Title: Program Manager
Requisition Class: Program/Project Management
Client: Engineering Firm
Salary: $150,000USD - $180,000USD Gross per Annum + Benefits (Medical, Pension etc)
Location: Merrillville, Indiana
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes, Must be eligible to work within the United States WITHOUT Sponsorship. (US Passport/Green Card holder or Indefinite Leave to Remain within the US).
- Must have Electrical Engineering Degree (Minimum BSc)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Accreditation
- Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E)
- A minimum of 15 years of experience including Utility, government, municipal and/or industrial Transmission & Distribution projects.
- Extensive Project and Program Management experience including the full Project Lifecycle of Substations & Overhead Lines.
- Experience with NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI Design codes & standards
- Must be from a Consultancy/Engineering background
- Excellent communication and management skills
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV to me, additionally please feel free to distribute this vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.