Protection & Controls Engineer - PA - ($90K - $110K) / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$90000 - $110000 per annum + 401k, Medical|
The client is a Boutique Engineering firm with a clear focus on Power Delivery and Power Generation. They service Utilities, Power Operators & Industrial clients all over the US and have over 20 offices & 1,000 employees country wide.
They are presently looking for an experienced Protection & Controls Engineer to be based in one of their regional offices in Pittsburgh. This role will require the incumbent to possess working experience of designing One Line & Three Line Diagrams, Protection and control panel layout drawings and Protection and control panel wiring diagrams. As the ideal candidate, you will have an Engineer In Training Accreditation (E.I.T) or passed FE Exam and yield A minimum of 4 years of experience servicing Utility, Oil & Gas and industrial clients.
Job Reference: 27027JAB
Title: Protection & Controls Engineer- PA
Requisition Class: Electrical Engineering
Client: Engineering Firm
Salary: $90,000USD - $110,000USD Gross per Annum + Benefits (Medical, Pension etc)
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes, Must be eligible to work within the United States WITHOUT Sponsorship. (US Passport/Green Card holder or Indefinite Leave to Remain within the US).
- Must have Electrical Engineering Degree (Minimum BSc)
- Engineer In Training Accreditation (E.I.T) or passed FE Exam
- Minimum 4 Years experience within the Design and Engineering of 345kv Substations Protection & Control Systems.
- Experience designing One Line & Three Line Diagrams, Protection and control panel layout drawings and Protection and control panel wiring diagrams.
- Experience with NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI Design codes & standards
- Must have AutoCAD experience
- Must be from a Consultancy/Engineering background
- Excellent communication and management skills
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV to me, additionally please feel free to distribute this vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.