Principal Transmission Line Engineer - T&D - $120K - $135K / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$120000 - $135000 per annum + 401k, Medical|
The client is a Boutique Engineering firm with a clear focus on Power Delivery and Power Generation. They service Utilities, Power Operators & Industrial clients all over the US and have over 20 offices & 1,000 employees country wide.
My client is looking for an experienced Principal Transmission Line Engineer to be based at their offices in Austin overseeing a number High Voltage Transmission projects within their T&D portfolio and leading a Multidisciplinary team of Engineers, Designers and Drafters. As the ideal candidate, you will have a Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E) and possess a minimum of 12 Years experience within the Design and Engineering of Transmission Lines up to 765kv. You will possess adequate PLS- CADD, PLS-POLE and PLS-TOWER software.
Job Reference: 27127JAB
Title: Principal Transmission Line Engineer - T&D
Requisition Class: Civil/Electrical Engineering
Client: Engineering Firm
Salary: $120,000USD - $135,000USD Gross per Annum + Benefits (Medical, Pension etc)
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes, Must be eligible to work within the United States WITHOUT Sponsorship. (US Passport/Green Card holder or Indefinite Leave to Remain within the US).
- Must have a degree in Engineering (Minimum BSc in Civil/Electrical)
- Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E)
- Minimum of 12 Years experience within the Design and Engineering of Transmission Lines up to 765kv.
- You will possess adequate PLS-CADD, PLS-POLE and PLS-TOWER software.
- Experience managing Multidisciplinary Teams
- Experience with NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI Design codes & standards
- Must be from a Consultancy/Engineering background
- Excellent communication and management skills
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV to me, additionally please feel free to distribute this vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.